David Cook Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Cookified One!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi I'm Pattieann

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pattieann

Hi I'm Pattieann Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Pattieann   Hi I'm Pattieann I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:50 pm

Okay - I've been a lurker on most of the blogs, but this one seems to be the nicest and "safest"! Thanks Steve!

I am one of his cougar fans - age 50. Oh to be in my 20s again! Ah, well...

Bought all of his pre-Idol music. Love, love, love Analog Heart! Favorite AI (studio version) performance: Innocent.

David's voice is beyond amazing. I'm really excited to hear his new CD when it comes out. All of the news about who he's writing with and Rob Cavallo producing just makes it all the more exciting, knowing how much work is going into it and that we can expect something really defined and worth waiting for. Read the following article:
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003831844

Along with all of his amazing talent, David is such a nice guy! Hopefully his "crazed fan" troubles will die down and he will be able to enjoy the rest of the AI tour. I took my teenagers to the concert in Portland. All of the Idols performed really well, and all with their own distinct vibe. I was most impressed with how nice and friendly all of them were when they came out to sign autographs by the buses after the show.

Thanks again for this great website! Maybe I will figure out how to post pics and put some up from the Portland concert...???
Back to top Go down
CJ730
Admin
CJ730

Hi I'm Pattieann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Pattieann   Hi I'm Pattieann I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:59 pm

Hi Pattieann,

Thanks for coming out of "lurkdome" to say hello and joining us. Steve has been MIA for the last several weeks (on vacation) and now the website is down. Finally got into touch with him. He has no idea what happened either. I'm busy looking for a new job so things are a bit slow here and nothing updated. Hope you and the rest of the members can help us update the forum with the latest news and pics.

Glad to hear you had a great time at the concert and sounds like you met them all. I love reading the fan encounters and seeing all the video clips and photos.

Here's a great DC move to welcome you!

Hi I'm Pattieann Flexid10

Icon by the super-talented Yiddidea!

CJ730
Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Pattieann
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Cook Talk :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: