David Cook Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Cookified One!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi Guys! Newbie here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*TheLastRockette*

Hi Guys! Newbie here! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Guys! Newbie here!   Hi Guys! Newbie here! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:19 am

Hello David Cook fans!

My name is Polly, I'm 23 years of age and I live in the UK (right in the middle of it, to be precise!)
I'm a music teacher at my local college and tutor to the first diploma in Music Practice class..
I love my job and I LOVE MUSIC!
It is my life.

David Cook is an inspiration to us all I think. When I started watching Idol it was only for him, and I said to myself the day he left I would stop watching...So of course I watched every episode!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
McDavid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys! Newbie here!   Hi Guys! Newbie here! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:22 am

Hey Polly! Very Happy Welcome! I have to say, you have an awesome job. Smile I used to "get along" with music when I was little, but now...music hates me. *sighs* scratch

Yes! David Cook is an inspiration. He's a breath of fresh air. Smile
Back to top Go down
*TheLastRockette*

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys! Newbie here!   Hi Guys! Newbie here! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:30 am

Haha, thanks.
Well it took a lot of work. I started with a diploma in Music, then a degree in Popular Music and Music Technology, then a teachign qualification...took 7 years in total!
Completely worth it though, my learners keep me young!
Back to top Go down
Steve
Admin
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys! Newbie here!   Hi Guys! Newbie here! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:39 am

Hey Polly! cheers Nice to meet you.

You're a music teacher? Wow, I couldn't be more impressed. I used to sing in Choir back then, bass. I'm not that good of a singer though. Sad Since your a music guru, then you have an ear for talent, and you are a DC fan. So that pretty much sums it up. Very Happy

Welcome to the board!
Back to top Go down
http://davidcook.oxyhost.com
*TheLastRockette*

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys! Newbie here!   Hi Guys! Newbie here! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:55 am

Thankyou Smile
To be precise I'm not just a music teacher, I'm actually a singer teacher too! Singing is my main instrument...and yes I love DC!
I think his range, control and tone are just fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys! Newbie here!   Hi Guys! Newbie here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys! Newbie here!
Page 1 of 1