David Cook Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Cookified One!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cougars For Cookie!

Go down 
+3
CJ730
Steve
Thiz1125
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Thiz1125

Thiz1125

Cougars For Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Cougars For Cookie!   Cougars For Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:13 am

Hi ...

My name is La and I'm a cougar who really
digs DC! He blew my socks off on AI and
I can't wait for his first CD to drop. I am
soooooooo there!

I'm going to post some of the wallpapers
I've made of DC. I'm a graphic artist so
I like to play around.

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lilytwinkle.blogspot.com/
Steve
Admin
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Cougars For Cookie!   Cougars For Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:40 am

Welcome aboard La! Thanks for joining our small community!

I love any kind of graphic art so I am looking forward seeing your work! I know all of the guys here are too. Let us also know if you want them posted at the Collective Fan Site. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://davidcook.oxyhost.com
Thiz1125

Thiz1125

PostSubject: Re: Cougars For Cookie!   Cougars For Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:21 pm

Hi Steve ...

Thanks for the greetings.

I tried to post them in the Wallpaper thread, but the entire
graphic is not reading. If you'd like to post them elsewhere,
please let me know and I'll send them to you.

Thanks again.

La
Back to top Go down
http://lilytwinkle.blogspot.com/
CJ730
Admin
CJ730

PostSubject: Re: Cougars For Cookie!   Cougars For Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:20 pm

Thiz1125 wrote:
Hi ...

My name is La and I'm a cougar who really digs DC! He blew my socks off on AI and I can't wait for his first CD to drop. I am soooooooo there!

I'm going to post some of the wallpapers I've made of DC. I'm a graphic artist so I like to play around.

Razz

Hi, La! Welcome to the forum! Just checked out your Lily Twinkle blog and it's gorgeous! You definitely have great taste, lady! Left you a comment under "Cougar Digs Cookie!". Looking forward to seeing your Cookie wallpapers cheers

CJ730 (Word Nerd #2088)
Back to top Go down
tandradeceo

PostSubject: Cougars for Cook   Cougars For Cookie! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:38 pm

Hi,

I am also a Cougar for Cook and I was excited to see your posting Cougars for Cookie. I just joined this fan board. I am also a member of David Cook Yahoo Goups.

I am working on my website cougarsforcook.com and I would love any and all input. Did you see the article in People, June 16th, 2008 Issue? Which coincidentially happens to be my B-day. David made my day today when I read his response to the question, How do you feel about all those Cougars for Cook out there? and he responded "I love it!...There is something very sexy about older woman." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steve
Admin
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Cougars For Cookie!   Cougars For Cookie! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:31 pm

tandradeceo wrote:
Hi,

I am also a Cougar for Cook and I was excited to see your posting Cougars for Cookie. I just joined this fan board. I am also a member of David Cook Yahoo Goups.

I am working on my website cougarsforcook.com and I would love any and all input. Did you see the article in People, June 16th, 2008 Issue? Which coincidentially happens to be my B-day. David made my day today when I read his response to the question, How do you feel about all those Cougars for Cook out there? and he responded "I love it!...There is something very sexy about older woman." Very Happy

nice of you to join us on our mini-board.Very Happy yeah, i saw your poll @ the yahoo!groups. goodluck with the site! anything that i can do to help? just let me know. ill be more than glad to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://davidcook.oxyhost.com
Veronica

Veronica

PostSubject: Cougar Also   Cougars For Cookie! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:14 am

Yes, I saw the People Magazine June 6th edition, which is now worn out because I keep looking at it. Yes, he says he loves his cougars. I have to laugh because he knew we voted our fingers off for him. lol!
Back to top Go down
CJ730
Admin
CJ730

PostSubject: Re: Cougars For Cookie!   Cougars For Cookie! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:08 am

tandradeceo wrote:
Hi,

Welcome tandradeceo! Great to hear about your love for Cookie and your plans for a well-deserved website. Have you checked out D-C.org? They have an "official" Cougar Forum where you can get your own number (like the Word Nerds) and a title. There's also a poll going on about an official name for the group (e.g. Cook's Cougars, Cook's Cougar Nation, etc.). So if you haven't checked them out, those ladies would definitely be able to give you plenty of input on your website. Please keep us updated on your progress and good luck with everything!

CJ730
Back to top Go down
cougarslovecook

cougarslovecook

PostSubject: Re: Cougars For Cookie!   Cougars For Cookie! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:29 pm

Hi everyone! I enjoy this site and all the great material to view. I am a COUGAR & already have a fansite that I would like you to come & see. After you come by let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cougarslovecook.com
CJ730
Admin
CJ730

PostSubject: Re: Cougars For Cookie!   Cougars For Cookie! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:53 pm

cougarslovecook wrote:
Hi everyone! I enjoy this site and all the great material to view. I am a COUGAR & already have a fansite that I would like you to come & see. After you come by let me know what you think.

Welcome, cougarslovecook! Thanks for dropping by and joining us at DC Talk. I'm sure several of our posters are already "pouncing" on your site for some Cougar Action, rowr tongue

As mentioned on another post, send an email to our webmaster, Steve, at David Cook Collective about your site and I'm sure he'll be more than happy to list it under the WWW section of his wonderful fansite.

Best,

CJ730
Back to top Go down
cougarslovecook

cougarslovecook

PostSubject: Re: Cougars For Cookie!   Cougars For Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:34 am

Steve has most generously added me somewhere on the site...sorry because I am new to his site I am not sure where he added me. But I have had a few of you drop by for some "Cougar Action" so thanks to all that have come by! My site is more a magazine style site. I want to try to do all the 'heavy lifting' for you so that you can come by, look at photos, listen to the music, read some articals and see the new videos. I hope you like the style because I am not a techie like Steve so my site is simple and gives you news & a little eye candy to help when you need a Cookie fix during your busy day. The forum is great because of the people that post. Most of them seem to be mature women and they are insightful and a pleasure to read. I want to say THANK YOU for your support of my labor of love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cougarslovecook.com
dmtaylor

PostSubject: Hi I'm Dawn   Cougars For Cookie! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:25 am

New to the site and I love David Cook! Obsessed is more like it!!!
Back to top Go down
CJ730
Admin
CJ730

PostSubject: Re: Cougars For Cookie!   Cougars For Cookie! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:31 pm

Cougarslovecook, you're very welcome and I'm sure all of DC's Cougars appreciate the work you put into the site. Keep up the good work and kudos to your labor of love! BTW, your site is listed under the David Cook Collective WWW section.

dmtaylor, nice of you to join us here at DC Talk! We'd love to hear all about your obsession with the Cookster. As Cookie said:

Cougars For Cookie! Dc1810

Welcome and looking forward to hearing more from you.

CJ730

icon by supermeklot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cougars For Cookie!   Cougars For Cookie! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cougars For Cookie!
Page 1 of 1