David Cook Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Cookified One!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Back! <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
McDavid
Admin

I'm Back! <3 Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back! <3   I'm Back! <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:53 pm

School just started here and my univ is killing meee! bounce It's just been a week and I'm beat, really. My schedule sucks so I rarely get to update and talk to you guys here nor update myself with Cook goodies.

So how have you guys been? Anyone who could give me a quick update? Embarassed Wink
Back to top Go down
CJ730
Admin
CJ730

I'm Back! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back! <3   I'm Back! <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:25 am

McDavid wrote:
School just started here and my univ is killing meee! bounce It's just been a week and I'm beat, really. My schedule sucks so I rarely get to update and talk to you guys here nor update myself with Cook goodies.

So how have you guys been? Anyone who could give me a quick update? Embarassed Wink

Welcome back, Mac (can I just call you that for short?)! Sorry to hear about your hectic school schedule but soak it up, girl! I miss my university days, believe it or not! Do you have a major yet or are you just focusing on general studies right now? Whenever things get too much, just think of yourself as Cookie during the AI competition, stay focused and driven Wink

Steve is very happy because he is getting a personalized DC T-shirt from GritFX Very Happy
I hardly have time to organize my personal matters, spending most of my free time surfing the internet for DC news and updates, LOL. Gotta enjoy this time while he's still doing the AI Winner media rounds. After the tour starts, we can just focus on the show reviews and any meet and greet stories.

So keep up with your studies and keep in touch!

Best,

CJ730
Back to top Go down

I'm Back! <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Cook Talk :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: