David Cook Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Cookified One!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
apw449

My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!!   My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:39 pm

[i]My name is Ashley and I am from paducah, ky. and please do not automatically think that i am a hick that doesn't wear shoes and marries my cousin Rolling Eyes ...i've heard it happens in ky but not where I am from. I am 22 and I absolutly love love love DC! I voted like crazy this season...just for him. I think he is amazing...his voice is incredible! Smile Thanks for this awesome fansite!
Back to top Go down
CJ730
Admin
CJ730

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!!   My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi Ashley,

Welcome and nice to meet you. I'm CJ730 (Word Nerd #2088). Originally from Southern California and currently residing in AZ. It's a coincidence that I now live in the city where Brooke White is from but grew up where she is living now. And no, I don't think you're a hick, LOL. Anybody who appreciates DC must have great taste and class Laughing

CJ730
Back to top Go down
Steve
Admin
Steve

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!!   My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:37 pm

Welcome aboard Ashley! That happens in KY? I didn't know that. Laughing
David Cook is in a totally different league. And I agree with CJ730. We got great taste and class. king
Back to top Go down
http://davidcook.oxyhost.com
McDavid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!!   My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:29 pm

Hi ashley! I'm Celest. :]
Back to top Go down
apw449

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!!   My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:33 pm

aww thanks for replying guys! I couldn't figure out how to reply to each individually...i'm sure there is a way but i just can't figure it out...so to whom ever said they lived in the town where brooke lives...that is awesome. i also loved her on the show too...she's adorable. and yes we are pretty great and classt people no matter where we are from! Smile And i think the other post was from celest...so hi celest glad we can all be on here and discuss dc!!! Anyone going to the Indiana idol show?
Back to top Go down
CJ730
Admin
CJ730

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!!   My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:27 pm

apw449 wrote:
aww thanks for replying guys! I couldn't figure out how to reply to each individually...i'm sure there is a way but i just can't figure it out...so to whom ever said they lived in the town where brooke lives...that is awesome. i also loved her on the show too...she's adorable. and yes we are pretty great and classt people no matter where we are from! Smile

Hi, Ashley! That was me, CJ730. If you want to reply to a particular post, like I’m doing to yours, just click on the “QUOTE button on the top right corner of the post/message you wanted to reply to, and that person’s post will be highlighted. Yes, I live in Mesa, AZ, where Brooke is from. But I’m not going to the tour opening show in Glendale, AZ (where Jordin Sparks is from). Not a true AI fan, just a Cookaholic. Though it would be great to hear Cookie sing Billie Jean, Hello, ABMB, and Time of My Life. I’ll wait to see him perform at his solo concert. If you're going to the Indiana show, please write a review for us. Enjoy the show, as I'm sure you will!

Cheers cheers

CJ730 (Word Nerd #2088)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!!   My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My name is Ashley and I ADORE DAVID COOK!!!!
Page 1 of 1