David Cook Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Cookified One!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, hello everyone.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ealo

Well, hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Well, hello everyone.   Well, hello everyone. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:55 am

Just joined and looking forward to reading the threads. I'm crazy for DC so I guess we have something in common. I didn't realize until the finals that David Cook was this incredible talent and amazing person so I missed a lot and have caught up on youtube, articles, fan sites, etc. Right now I'm frustrated because I can't get the Ryan Seacrest radio interview to show up on I-Tunes.
Back to top Go down
yiddidea

yiddidea

PostSubject: Re: Well, hello everyone.   Well, hello everyone. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:19 pm

Hi ealo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://yiddidea-icons.livejournal.com/
CJ730
Admin
CJ730

PostSubject: Re: Well, hello everyone.   Well, hello everyone. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:53 pm

ealo wrote:
Just joined and looking forward to reading the threads. I'm crazy for DC so I guess we have something in common. I didn't realize until the finals that David Cook was this incredible talent and amazing person so I missed a lot and have caught up on youtube, articles, fan sites, etc. Right now I'm frustrated because I can't get the Ryan Seacrest radio interview to show up on I-Tunes.

Hello, ealo! And a big DC Talk welcome to you!

Well, hello everyone. Davidl11

Glad you found us. Our forum is small but you can definitely find A LOT of DC-related info here. So take your time reading through all the threads. Regarding the On Air with Ryan Seacrest interview, did you try listening through the direct link at KIIS FM?
http://ryan.kiisfm.com/cc-common/losangeles/podcast/onair.html#
I'm sending you a PM for further info. If you ever have any other DC-related questions, don't hesitate to ask.

CJ730

Icon by the super talented Deana/yiddidea
Back to top Go down
Jenney
Admin
Jenney

PostSubject: Re: Well, hello everyone.   Well, hello everyone. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:52 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, hello everyone.   Well, hello everyone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, hello everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Cook Talk :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: