David Cook Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Cookified One!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meets & Greets & Shirts!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
apw449

Meets & Greets & Shirts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Meets & Greets & Shirts!!!   Meets & Greets & Shirts!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:05 pm

Hello...I have two questions! The first is does anyone have ANY info on meet and greets for the idols tour this summer? Any contests going on or anyone that has gone to idol tours in the past know how to get a ahold of one? Or just any advice on how to meet them...like i've heard try and find the buses before the show! Any more tips?

Secondly...I am going to the Indiana concert and I have been looking around for a tshirt to wear! I have found several that I like but I was kinda wanting something different! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trying to get some kinda design together for a cool david cook shirt for the shows. I am not so good at designing stuff but i know many of you will be. It's just an idea...i can make my own I suppose but I thought it's be cool ifwe could come up with something from like this site and make something creative...i dunno...just an idea! Feedback please?
Back to top Go down
CJ730
Admin
CJ730

PostSubject: Re: Meets & Greets & Shirts!!!   Meets & Greets & Shirts!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:16 pm

Hi apw449. Sorry can't help you there since I've never been to an Idol tour (not a true AI fan, just a diehard DC fan). But I've read posts over at the AI forum where this is discussed. Of course, you'll have to browse through tons of threads to find the relevant information. D-C.org forum also has lots of informative messages on topics like this. Good luck in finding something. Hopefully, more people will join this forum and can offer some insider tips on this subject.

Best of luck and have a great time at the show!

CJ730 (Word Nerd #2088)
Back to top Go down
cougarslovecook

cougarslovecook

PostSubject: Re: Meets & Greets & Shirts!!!   Meets & Greets & Shirts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:49 pm

apw449 wrote:
Hello...I have two questions! The first is does anyone have ANY info on meet and greets for the idols tour this summer? Any contests going on or anyone that has gone to idol tours in the past know how to get a ahold of one? Or just any advice on how to meet them...like i've heard try and find the buses before the show! Any more tips?

Secondly...I am going to the Indiana concert and I have been looking around for a tshirt to wear! I have found several that I like but I was kinda wanting something different! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trying to get some kinda design together for a cool david cook shirt for the shows. I am not so good at designing stuff but i know many of you will be. It's just an idea...i can make my own I suppose but I thought it's be cool ifwe could come up with something from like this site and make something creative...i dunno...just an idea! Feedback please?

Hi CJ730 I have a fansite & people were discussing the meet & greet thing. As I understand it you have to get an invite. If I find out more I will let you know. As far as the t shirts.. we have 2 graphic artists that are putting together some great looks. The store is not up yet but will be very soon. I have looked at the shirts all over the web & have been dissapointed by the lack of creativity. One reason for that may be (we ran into this too) is by law you can't use his name or likeness, so we have been working hard to be EXTRA creative. You might drop by & check us out. Don't be scared off by the fact we are a COUGAR site we like Cookies & Word Nerds too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cougarslovecook.com
CJ730
Admin
CJ730

PostSubject: Re: Meets & Greets & Shirts!!!   Meets & Greets & Shirts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:43 pm

cougarslovecook wrote:
Hi CJ730 I have a fansite & people were discussing the meet & greet thing. As I understand it you have to get an invite. If I find out more I will let you know. As far as the t shirts.. we have 2 graphic artists that are putting together some great looks. The store is not up yet but will be very soon. I have looked at the shirts all over the web & have been dissapointed by the lack of creativity. One reason for that may be (we ran into this too) is by law you can't use his name or likeness, so we have been working hard to be EXTRA creative. You might drop by & check us out. Don't be scared off by the fact we are a COUGAR site we like Cookies & Word Nerds too Very Happy

Hi, Cougarslovecook! Welcome to DC Talk! I'll definitely check your fansite out. Thanks for your help with apw449's questions. I'm not going to the tour myself. Have you seen the DC t-shirts from Manz of GritFX (http://gritfx.blogspot.com)?Webmaster Steve mentioned her designs on the June 12th post at DCC. I've already ordered two shirts myself. $1 from each sale will go to the AC Fund so it's for a good cause. Here is also another site that sells Cougars for Cookie shirts. Thanks again for your help and I'm sure webmaster Steve would be happy to give your site a link on David Cook Collective.

BTW, have you mentioned your site to the D-C.org Cougars over there?

Best,

CJ730
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meets & Greets & Shirts!!!   Meets & Greets & Shirts!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meets & Greets & Shirts!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David Cook Talk :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: